The freight estimator endpoint will help customers to understand the freight cost for an order without creating an actual order.
The return create endpoint will help create a return request.
APIs Update - July 2023
We have added the following endpoints to better serve our customer's needs.
Quote To Order:
Use the Quote to Order endpoint to create an order using the existing quote which is in “Ready to Order” status. A customer can create an order using CTO (Cisco only for now) or a Non-CTO quote.
Renewals Management: (Currently available in the USA, Canada, and India)
The Renewal Search API, by default, will retrieve all the renewals that are associated with the customer’s account. The customer will be able to search for renewals via basic search or advanced search. Basic search is available thru the query string parameters, whereas the advanced search is available thru the request body schema.
The Renewal Details API endpoint will retrieve all the details related to the renewal. The customer is required to pass renewalId as a path parameter while sending a request.
Deals Management: (Currently available in the USA)
The Deals Search API, by default, will retrieve all the deals that are associated with the customer’s account. The customer will be able to search deals using the End-user name, Vendor name, or DealID.
The Deals Details API will retrieve all the details related to the specific deal id.
Returns Management: (Currently available in the USA)
The Returns Search API, by default, will retrieve all the returns that are associated with the customer’s account. The customer will be able to search for returns using the query parameters. The Returns Search response will return the following information: returnClaimId, caseRequestNumber, createdOn, referenceNumber, and returnReason.
The Returns Details API will retrieve all the details related to the specific caseRequestNumber.
APIs Update - June 2023
In an effort to further enhance our API offerings through a best-in-class global partner solution of our RESTful APIs, we have made updates to our V6 portfolio. As we improve the interface that allows for business processes and system integration with our partners.
Invoice Management V6
Invoice Search v6 enhancements
- Added serialNumber as an additional filter. Customers can search their invoice passing the serial number.
- Added invoiceAmountInclTax as an additional field in the response. This field will show the invoice amount inclusive of tax.
Rolled out a new enhanced version of Invoice Details (v6.1)
High-level update Synopsis from version 6 to 6.1
- Invoice Type showing enhanced type. i.e., Type as Invoice or Credit Memo
- Fixed variable naming convention as per Ingram Micro standards.
- Removed invalid tax references.
- Fixed invalid JSON schema.
- Added Country code in the address object.
- Added customer Line number in the response.
Order Details API (v6.1)
High-level update Synopsis:
- 'Estimated ship date’, ‘Estimated delivery date’, and ‘Delivered date’ were retrieved directly from vendors for the Direct ship orders.
- Fixed duplication of serial numbers in the API response.
- Fixed API time-out issues
- Fixed missing tracking information.
- Implemented enhanced order status.
We invite you to explore all the new features available through V6 on our Developer Portal. As you consider upgrading to the latest version, please note that support and bug fixes for V5 will continue until May 2024. All feature enhancements will be incorporated in V6 from here on out and V5 will be deprecated after the end of its support in May 2024.
Please look for future announcements about upcoming releases in 2023!